If you would like to support the work of UCDVO, there are a number of ways you can donate to the charity:
- Sponsor UCDVO online using your laser/debit/credit card via our online donation page or set up a fundraising page to get people to sponsor your event in aid of UCDVO
- Lodge a donation into the UCDVO Bank Acount: Donations can be lodged directly into the UCD Volunteers Overseas bank account. Account Number: 17013020, Sort Code: 93-01-56, AIB Belfield or by direct debit
- Set up a standing order to make regular donations to UCDVO: IBAN: IE44AIBK93015617013020, BIC: AIBKIE2D, AIB Belfield
- Donate second-hand books to UCDVO project centres in India and Tanzania. Books can be dropped off in UCD. Please contact email@example.com / 7168588 for more information
- Spare change / change on bus tickets can be donated around campus via our coin boxes in the Student Union shops
If you would like to donate a second-hand computer for education projects in Africa, please see our Events page for details of upcoming drop off days on campus.
UCDVO also receives second-hand books for library development projects in India and Tanzania. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to donate books.
Tax Relief on Donations
If you are a PAYE-only tax payer and choose to donate €250 a year (€21 a month) or more to UCD Volunteers Overseas, we can reclaim the tax paid on your donation at no cost to you by filling in this CHY3 Form and posting it to Caroline O'Connor, Manager, UCD Volunteers Overseas, UCD International, Gerard Manley Hopkins Centre, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4.